Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone
Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone does not only take us on a holistic sense-making journey and lays a foundation to synthesize a more balanced view and better understanding of AI, its applications, its benefits, its risks, its limitations, its progress, and its likely future paths, but also taps into Dr Jacques Ludik’s wealth of experience, knowledge, and sense-making ability as a smart technology entrepreneur and founder of multiple AI companies, AI expert, AI ecosystem builder, and award-winning AI Leader with a Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence and three decades of experience in AI and its applications in multiple industries across the globe.
This book also synthesizes, assimilates, and acts as a filter on a wide spectrum of thought leadership, information, ideas, and research to enable as many people as possible to not only interpret and make sense of this, but also participate in helping shape a better future for ourselves, our children and humanity going forward. It helps us to more accurately understand where we are heading given the current dynamics on a global and national economic and political level as well as across ideologies and industries. Specific solutions are also shared to address AI’s potential negative impacts, designing AI for social good and beneficial outcomes, building human-compatible AI that is ethical and trustworthy, addressing bias and discrimination, and the skills and competencies needed for a human-centric AI-driven workplace.
In the book that is amongst others aimed to help with the drive towards democratizing Artificial Intelligence and its applications to maximize the beneficial outcomes for humanity, the author Dr Jacques Ludik is specifically arguing for a more decentralized beneficial human-centric future where AI and its benefits can be democratized to as many people as possible. He specifically examines what it means to be human and living meaningful in the 21st century and share some ideas for reshaping our civilization for beneficial outcomes as well as various potential outcomes for the future of civilization.
Dr Ludik further proposes a Massive Transformative Purpose for Humanity and associated goals that complement the United Nations’ 2030 vision and sustainable development goals to help shape a beneficial human-centric future in a decentralized hyperconnected world. As a practical step towards a building block in support of this purpose and goals, this initiative has been introduced and an invitation extended to people around globe to participate in the development, deployment and use of a decentralized, human-centric, and user-controlled AI-driven super platform called Sapiens. To help shape this better future we need a collective, integrated, and comprehensive response that involves all stakeholders of the global system of governing, from the private and public sectors to civil society and academia.
Decentralized Human-centric User-controlled AI-driven Super Platform
Sapiens is a Decentralized Human-centric, User-controlled AI-driven Super Platform with personalized AI agents that not only empower individuals and monetizes their data and services, but can also be extended to families, virtual groups, companies, communities, cities, city-states, digital nations and beyond.
- Sapiens addresses a huge gap in the market and society as there is currently no global solution of this nature at scale that makes life easier and more optimized for the user.
- We also have a very fragmented apps and platform business ecosystem world-wide, but especially so in the West.
- Nowhere do we have a solution where the user has full control of their own data with proper privacy and governance without being exploited, controlled, or manipulated in some way.
- Users also do not have their own personalized AI agents that work for them and help to optimize their lives.
- We also lack a global solution that helps the user to monetize their own data and services for their own benefit or for people that they want to benefit or for society more broadly.
- We also do not have AI agents that function in a similar way but support and create benefits for smart families, smart virtual groups, smart companies, smart communities, smart towns, smart cities, smart city-states, and beyond.
- Furthermore, there do not exist AI agents that try to optimize the connections between networked people that live within structures and even the connections across these hierarchical structures.
Sapiens for the Individual User is a decentralized AI-driven user-controlled Super Platform that functions as a multi-side platform with both centralized and decentralized components and puts the user at the center and in full control of:
- My Data
- Fully secured storage, management, access and use of personal data with built-in privacy and governance; enriches my data via my engagement with my digital connections and apps.
- My AI Assistant
- Next generation AI Assistant that proactively helps to optimize my life; monetizes my data and services; trains on my data; learns from my behavior; understands my needs, wants and learning path; supports life-long and life-wide learning; helps with sense-making; proactively supports my communications, relationships, activities, safety, travels, accommodation, finances, purchases, decision making, health, wellbeing, and wealth creation; proactively provides guidance, recommendations, and alerts; helps to build virtues and character strengths; filters content, does proactive searches and provides personalized content.
- My Digital Connections
- Sapiens connects to my digital connections within a multi-sector digital ecosystem to get access to third party apps and platforms that currently handle my communications, social media, search, health, finance, education, retail, safety, security, entertainment, transport, accommodation, and travel needs.